Digital Marketing Expert
In a Nutshell:
PDMS is looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to join our marketing team. The individual will be responsible for boosting our social, community, business development and performance marketing channels. This is a full-time job in a team that takes care of our social, community, and paid platforms along with business development.
Once you are here, you will:
– Manage and post on all social channels daily including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
– Run and monitor PPC Campaigns and meet revenue targets
– Create daily interactions in communities and manage the traffic and branding of the product
– Communicate and correspond on emails for influencer marketing, publications, partnerships, guest posts, and others
– Run and manage paid campaigns for Search Engines and Social Media
– Plan, manage and execute paid and organic campaigns
– Write ad copies, email, and PR related content
– Manage the brand’s PR and meet relevant targets
– Optimize conversion rates by increasing the existing conversion rates of our ads, pages, emails, and posts
– Plan, manage and execute paid and organic email campaigns
– Increase brand mentions through different activities
– Business development by promoting PDMS’s B2B offerings
What does PDMS offer you?
PDMS is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
– Experience in working in mobile App space
– Experience in thorough analysis of competitors
– Excellent knowledge of paid marketing channels
– Must be extremely efficient in carrying out tasks without delay
– Experience in auditing the statistics with respect to retention, CTR, and conversion rates
– Experience in Google and search PPC (Search and Display)
– Experience in keyword research
– Experience with Influencer Marketing
– Experience with publications and partnerships
– Expert level experience in social media marketing (organic and paid)
– Proficient with Facebook Business, Ads, and Pixel
Interested candidates can share their CV’s at email@example.com mentioning “Digital Marketing Expert” in the subject line.