Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer (with minimum 3 years of experience) responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Develop new features and maintain existing components in mobile products based on specifications provided by the product.
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Operate effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong in object-oriented programming design & skills.
- A proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks.
- Knowledge of best practices, clean code, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
Interested candidates can share their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Senior iOS Developer” in the subject line.