Imagine is a comprehensive image making tool which quickly produces photographic lineups, bulletins, such as Wanted and Missing Persons. It reduces manual handling and time-consuming artist designing. It can be very helpful for the law enforcement agencies. Developed specially for the local law enforcement agency to control the crime rate. It contains a library of hundreds of features taken from the Karachi Central Jail.
Imagine is being extensively used by Citizens Police Liaison Committee (CPLC). www.cplc.org.pk/2015/11/03/drawing-sketches-of-persons/
A witness gives a description of the suspect to an officer and a search is conducted through the database to draw the sketch of the suspect There are many hair styles, noses, eyes, mouths, chins, ears, mustaches, beards, etc. This make it possible to build more than 5 billion different faces using the current database.
- Can have more than one different facial libraries.
- Includes a suspect database software.
- Add new faces easily so that the database can be expanded effectively.
- Every feature can be positioned easily with the mouse or with cursor keys for the selected feature.
- It can import scanned photograph of a criminal as background to add some features like mustache, beard, glasses, etc. (Require appropriate photo retouch software to refine the photograph.)
- It includes a comparison window to help witness compare four different versions of suspect.
- It can export a pict file or output hard copy complete with description of the suspect.
- Also included a database module for suspects record keeping. .pk/2015/11/03/drawing-sketches-of-persons/