Responsible for acting as a liaison between our customer and the respective team. Provides assistance to the customers with their questions, issues, new orders, billing, and any other query.
– Handling chats/emails/calls /queries/requests
– Complaint Management & Solving Customer grievances
– Applying process/product knowledge
– Respond to customers professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
– Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
– Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
– Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
– Intermediate or above
– Excellent communication
– Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
– Customer-centric attitude
Interested candidates can share their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Support Executive” in the subject line.